The second version of the ‘Orunodoi is being introduced through the chief minister of Assam, Himanta Biswa Sarma.
The scheme is considered to be the most prominent program that is run by the administration of the state. The principle for the plan is to provide financial aid to the poorer segments of society. The CM called the program the largest in the social-sector category.
It is the first of it’s kind throughout the history of the state and will bring about significant changes for the daily lives of some million people of citizens of the state. Keep reading to discover the advantages and eligibility requirements to sign up for the programme.
Assam Orunodoi 2.0 Scheme 2022, Apply
|Scheme’s name||Orunodoi DBT scheme|
|Beneficiaries||The households that are economically deficient within the state|
|The project was launched by||Himanta Biswa Sarma CM of Assam|
|Financial help||Rupees 1250|
|Women who have been able to access scheme benefits||17 million women|
|The total cost of implementing the scheme||Rupees 4142 crores per annum|
|The money to be distributed to the participants in the scheme||The scheme funds will be distributed using directly benefit transfers method or DBT method.|
Assam Orunodoi 2.0 Scheme Key Features
It is the Orunodoi 2.0 is the second version of the scheme that was first introduced and, as such women will be provided with each month 1000 rupees. It is important to be eligible according to the eligibility criteria to receive the monthly benefits in the form of the plan. It is certain to be among the largest schemes available in the country.
- The primary goal of the schemeThe principal purpose behind the scheme’s introduction is to ease poverty and aid the poor families in the state.
- Beneficiaries to be included in the schemeFrom 2023, the beneficiaries to the Indira Miri Widow Pension Scheme as well as the Deen Dayal Divyangan pension schemewill be included in the scheme. In addition, transgenders will be included in the scheme.
- Women’s benefits until the date 17 thousands of women received financial aid in the amount of 1250 rupees which is due every 10 day of each month. The assistance is given via Direct Benefit Transfer. Direct Benefit Transfer under the scheme’s initial phase.
- The most recent beneficiaries of the scheme after the launch of version 2 an additional 10.5 lakh beneficiaries are now part of the scheme.
- People with an illnessFamilies with members who suffer from hemophilia, thalassemia and cerebral palsy, or the like will be covered under the program.
This is the way that this happened. Assam CM extended the financial aid according to the regulations of the scheme for the poorer groups of society. Under this scheme, those who are recipients in the Indira Miri Widow Pension Scheme will receive one hundred and a half rupees monthly. In this context, CM has contacted the monitoring committee at the state level to ensure smooth execution of this scheme throughout the state. This will help improve the situation of poverty-stricken households.
Assam Orunodoi 2.0 Scheme Eligibility
- State-wide natives The state of AssamThe indigenous natives of Assam can register for the scheme. they must provide the correct data when registering to join the scheme.
- Family income Family incomeIt is vital to generate an income for a family that will be willing to take advantage of the benefits of the scheme
Assam Orunodoi 2.0 Scheme Documents
- Domicile details Domicile Details One must provide accurate information about their domicile to prove that they were the first citizens of this state.
- Income certificateA family or woman in a household who wish to receive the benefits of the scheme should provide the total income of their family to demonstrate their eligibility. The income must be lower than 2 lakhs annually.
- Ailing Health issue –If one of the members of the household suffers from cerebral palsy or a similar illness the family may register to receive the benefits of the scheme.
- Bank informationThe beneficiary must provide accurate bank information as the funds will be transferred directly to the bank account linked via the DBT method.
Additionally, the applicant must provide Aadhaar card along with a voter ID card passport photo, and contact information. These are needed by the higher authorities to verify the background of every family and determine their eligibility for the scheme.
Through the successful implementation of the scheme, authorities of the state are working to improve the nutritional and economic security to the poor families of Assam. The CM adds that the second variant of the flagship scheme aims principally aimed at eradicating the rising state of poverty and to help families deal with their plight.
The committee has updated the beneficiaries’ list as well as the requirements for eligibility for the second edition of the scheme.
Assam Orunodoi 2.0 Scheme Registration
It is the new version of the main version, so the online registration procedures are still to be announced in the hands of the government. After the declaration the beneficiaries will have access to the details of the scheme on the official website.
Q: Who has been the one to initiate the launch of the scheme?
Ans: Himanta Biswa Sarma, CM of Assam
Q : Who is eligible to benefit from the benefits of the scheme?
Ans : Poor and economically background families
Q: What is the financial assistance that is to be given in the program?
Ans: Rupees 1250
Q : What amount of is the amount of money that has been approved for that scheme?
Ans: Rupees 4142
Q: What is the process of money transfer in this scheme?