On May 6, 2021 On May 6, 2021, the Kerala administration implemented a complete lockout across the state for a period of 8 May until 16 May 2021 in response to the discovery of more than 40000 positive patients. It was only on the day of this lockout that Kerala’s Chief Minister made the announcement that Kerala will be preparing a full state-wide lockouts to prevent spreading of virus.
It is reported that the Kerala government is currently rehearsing lockdown drills as well as the chief minister has confirmed the issue of lockdown passes to those who require travel to a crisis location. In light of this, Covid-19 Jagratha PortalKerala was launched and allows people to obtain a Kerala ePass for travel during a crisis.
COV-19 Jagratha Portal
The Government of Kerala has dispatched COVID-19 Jagratha Portal which serves as a one-stop point for various COVID-19 offices. This implies that Kerala is now fully equipped to handle the COVID situation. The entryway provides information on the accessibility of beds at the medical centers in Kerala.
Apart from that, Covid-19 Jagratha Portal Kerala is likewise prepared to move in accordance with the guidelines issued to the World Health Organization. The entryway officials make it a priority to assess the health of the person who is there and also the isolation status of patients with COVID. Also, this entryway can be useful for providing crisis services to patients experiencing COVID infection.
Introduction to Covid-19 Jagratha Portal Kerala
|Scheme Name||Covid-19 Jagratha Portal|
|The program was launched by||By Kerala Government|
|Beneficiaries||of State. of State|
|Category||Kerala Govt. Plans|
Method to sign up for Kerala EPass
Many people are really confused on how to register in Covid-19’s Jagratha. This is mostly because a variety of options are available and people aren’t sure how to proceed with the registration process.
Two types of classifications have been established for enrollment interactions. The first one is for residents who are traveling to or leaving Kerala for a time of crisis. The other one is for owners of businesses who require to leave for reasons of crisis
Citizen/Business Owner Registration
If you reside in Kerala and/or an outbound visitor or a businessman is required to have an ePass to travel home for international sections visitor section, an excursion of a few minutes. In order to obtain this, you must follow the steps below:
- First , you need visit your web page for Covid-19 Jagratha Portal Kerala. Covid-19 Jagratha Portal Kerala. The homepage of the website will be displayed before you.
- On the home page of the site on the homepage, select the option ” Event Registeror Visitor Register” found under the Citizen tab/Business Owners. Following this, a new page will be opened before you.
- On this page, you will need to fill in your cell phone’s number and confirm it using OTP.
- In the following page, you will find some guidelines you must read attentively.
- After you have read the directions, fill out the application form for ePass and then click the save button.
- After you have completed this process when you have completed it, you will receive an email on your mobile number, which will communicate the issue by using your ePass.
- You should also receive notifications when you receive notices when the ePass is accepted or rejected after.
Procedure to Review the List of Containment Zone
If you’d like to see the list of zones for Containment in Kerala then follow the steps given in the following:
- The first step is first visit first the web page that is owned by Covid-19 Jagratha. Covid-19 Jagratha. After that, the home page of the website will be displayed in front of you.
- On the home page of the site on the homepage, click on ” Containment zones “. Then, a new page will be displayed in front of you.
- On this page you will find the list of zones for Containment as per the district area and you can also see the exact location on Map.
Method to view Passes and Permits Specifics
If you’re interested in seeing the information regarding the registration of Permits and Passes, you must follow the steps below:
- First , you need to visit first the web page for Covid-19 Jagratha Portal Kerala. Covid-19 Jagratha Portal Kerala. After that, the home page of the website will be displayed before you.
- On the home page of the site it is necessary to select ” Permit & Passes “. Following this, a new page will be displayed before you.
- Here you will find alternatives like
- Permit for Vehicles
- Operation Permit
- Emergency Pass
- Select the option the information you wish to see the details . A Popup Window will open in the front of you.
- On this page, you will find the necessary information regarding Covid-19 Jagratha’s Permit & Passes registration of Covid-19 Jagratha.