In this regard in this direction, it is the Government of India has also launched the program of E Shram Card, under which other benefits are provided to workers, along with financial aid. In this program the government also offered the option of EShram Card Download for applicants to download their labour card following the application. Today , we’ll share with you all the essential information about EShram Card Download in this article So, we ask you to keep reading until the close of the article.
E-Shram Card Download
The Central Government has started an online service to facilitate the convenience of users and beneficiaries of E Shram Card, which is referred to as E Shram Card Download. With this online service workers from unorganized businesses can access their electronic shram cards, as well as the beneficiaries from the Shramik Card program, which is run under the Ministry of Labor and Employment, Central Government.
Financial assistance is offered to all workers and labourers in the non-organized sector of the nation after they have been registered or enrolled in the E Shram Card program. To avail this financial assistance that is provided through the government of India applicants must have their labor card that they can download using this official web site eshram.gov.in.
Overview of the E-Shram Card Download
|Article about||E-Shram card Download|
|It was announced by||Through the Ministry of Labor and Employment, Government of India|
|Beneficiaries||Workers and Laborers of Unorganized Sector|
|Application Procedure||Online Mode|
|Goal||to provide Pension and Insurance Facilities to workers of the Sectors that are not organized.|
|Benefits||Online facility to download E-Shram Card|
|Category||Central Government Schemes|
Goal of E Shram Card Download
E Shram Card Download is an online option that was launched in the Ministry of Labor and Employment, Government of India, which’s primary goal is to permit the users of E Shram Card operated by the Central Government to download their E Shram Card. This online service is a key component of the E Shram Card initiative, which allows the unorganized workers to download an electronic copy of their Shram Card through the official website.
Workers who are eligible to download the card for various reasons, including losing the card by workers who have it, recent finalization of the registration process and a mismatch in the personal data of the person who is on the card and so on. Workers who are eligible can get the benefits of this service via the internet while at home, saving both their time as well as cash. The benefits are both time and money saving. Also read EShram Card Second installment The release of the Rs.1000 amount is on and Date and Time [ ]
Benefits and features of E Shram Card Download
- E Shram Card Download a kind of online service that is an integral component of the E Shram Card program, which was announced through Central Government. Central Government.
- Through this web-based service users from the unorganized sector are able to access E Shram Cards. E Shram Card.
- Once applicants have signed up for the e-shram card they can access this online service from home to obtain their card.
- The beneficiary may want for their E-Shram card for a variety of reasons, like Card hasn’t been downloaded, or is re-downloading the beneficiary’s picture isn’t present on the card the name is not showing correctly, etc.
- Unorganized laborers who want to purchase E Shram Card can get it in a variety of ways based on their level of comfort.
- Candidates are able to access their Sram Card via their mobile or laptop using the official website of the Ministry of Labor & Employment, Government of India.
- This card is distinct as is that of the Aadhar card. The card is comprised of a 12-digit number.
- The 12 digit code on this card makes people working in the unorganized sector special, as the government gives them more advantages.
- A lot of companies, prior to providing workers with jobs, make sure to check in their contracts if the employee is carrying an e-labor permit or not.
- In this manner, those in the unorganized sector require E Shram Card to get benefits from private companies, in addition to various benefits from the government.
Eligibility Criteria for Downloading E-Shram Card
In order to benefit from any program of the government, candidates must meet certain qualifications for that program. To enjoy the benefits of the EShram Card Download program that was launched through the Government of India, it is required for applicants to meet the eligibility requirements for this program:
- To download the E-Shram Card Candidates must be citizens of India.
- It is mandatory for candidates to register as employees within the Shramik Scheme.
- In order to download an E Shram Card under this initiative your age as a prospective worker must be between 18 to 59.
Documents required to download E-Shram Card
The unorganized, willing and unorganized employees of the country that wish to access the E Shram Card will need these documents:
- To be eligible for E Shram Card Download, the Aadhar card of the applicant must be connected to their bank account.
- Users need a registered mobile number in order to get an OTP to login.
E-Shram Card Download using Mobile as well as Aadhar
The interested workers who would like to access their labor card using their Aadhaar or mobile number when they apply to the program E Shram Card program, which was launched through the Union Ministry of Labor and Employment must adhere to the following rules
- To begin, you need to visit first the Official website that is operated by the Ministry of Labor and Employment, Government of India. After that, the web page for the ministry will appear in your browser.
- On the home page of the site You must click on ” REGISTER on the eShram“. Then, a new page will appear before you.
- Then, you must complete all the details on this new page, for example your mobile number, as well as your captcha information associated with your account.
- Following this, you will be sent an OTP via your mobile. Then, you need to enter the OTP into the provided OTP box to confirm it.
- Then click on “Submit”. Once you click that, you’ll be taken to another page.
- On this page, you will be required to input the information for the Aadhar card’s number. Your Aadhar card is already registered with E Shram Card.
- After entering your Aadhaar number, you’ll be sent an Aadhaar OTP through the number that is linked to your Aadhaar card right away.
- Following this, you need to confirm the Aadhaar OTP by filling it in the OTP box. Then a new screen will appear at the top of your display.
- On this page, you must click on “Download UAN Card” out of two options. Then, the E Shram Card will open before you in the format of PDF, which you are able to download.
We’ll tell you that as of now you can download your E-Shram Card through the E-Shram Card Download service only using your mobile number, Aadhar Card Number and One-Time Password (OTP). Presently, UAN number is not yet available but when it becomes accessible, we will notify you via our article and keep following us.
Status of the e-Shram Card Prior to Downloading
The number for e-Shram Cards is referred to as the Universal Account Number. This 12 digit number is given to citizens. It’s constantly the exact same. Other than that the fact that if someone has begun the process of having it completed and the e-shram card is been lost, you can get it back using the following procedure The following steps are required:
- The first step is access your web page for the Ministry of Labor & Employment, Government of India. After that, the homepage of the site will be displayed before you.
- On the home page of the site it is necessary to select the option to accessing the site using a labor credit card. Following this, the next page will be displayed before you.
- You will need to enter your registered mobile number and then you will receive an OTP You will need be able to input the OTP.
- Then, select the option to verify the status of your card on the dashboard. Then you must confirm your details as well as your photos.
- It is now easy to check whether your payment was received or it has not been received. If you notice that you haven’t received your first check yet this is an issue to be concerned about since everyone has to receive the first payment.
- If your details are clear, you will be able to download your labor card easy.
Method of Downloading E Shram Card using Fingerprint
- To begin, you need go to the nearest CSC “Common Service Center”. Following that, you must provide your cell phone as well as the aadhaar number.
- You must now put your fingers on the fingerprint feature which is by the gadget. After that, your E Shram Card PDF file will be downloaded onto your device.
- Once you’ve done that, select the option to send it to your mobile. In addition you can also talk with the staff at in the CSC center to forward the e-shram card via WhatsApp and email.
- The personnel who work at The CSC centre will be able to download the e-shram credit card and then transfer this credit to the mobile of your choice phone and they’ll charge you a minimal fees for this task.
Process to Download E-Shram Card with Photo
- First , you need to access the Google Chrome browser on your smartphone. There you will have to look up an E-Shram Card. Then follow the link above.
- You must select the Sign up on Eshram option. After that, you must verify your OTP with your phone number.
- Then, you will need to confirm your OTP through entering the Aadhaar numbers. Following this, the option of the E Shram card download will be shown before you. You must click this option. In this way, you will be able to get your own E Shram Card with a photograph.