Andhra Pradesh government has made a decision to give laptops free for students to help them understand the latest technology and aid in the field of education. In this regard,
the AP Free Laptop Scheme was initiated by the Chief Minister Jaganmohan Reddy.
Many students are not able to afford computers or laptops due to their families’ financial situation. In this program government officials from the Andhra Pradesh government will distribute laptops to students who are financially challenged to attend online classes no cost. In this article,
we’ll provide you with the details related to AP Free Laptop Scheme.
about AP Free Laptop Scheme 2022
Andhra Pradesh government has announced the distribution of laptops free for students in order to motivate them to continue their studies. To do this, a program known as the AP Free Laptop was launched, where laptops will be provided at no cost to students in order to enroll in online classes during the period the corona’s transition.
Schools and colleges have been closed at the period of corona’s transition. In this circumstance, it is essential that all students be equipped with either a laptop or mobile device to attend online classes. This scheme is targeted at visually impaired students whose families can’t afford laptops for their children due to their poor financial situation. This program is run in the Department of Welfare of Differently Abled & Senior Citizens.
Students who are in professional programs may apply for this program. If you wish to avail advantage of this scheme, then you must apply online or offline mode.
Introduction of Andhra Pradesh Free Laptop Scheme
|Scheme Name||AP Free Laptop Scheme|
|It was announced by||the Chief Minister of AP The Chief Minister of AP is Mr. Y.S Jagan Mohan Reddy|
|Beneficiaries||Speech, hearing, or visually impaired and students with orthopedic disabilities|
|Application Procedure||Offline and online|
|The Goal||Free Laptops to be provided|
|Category||Andhra Pradesh Government Scheme|
Goals from Andhra Pradesh Free Laptop Scheme
The principal goal for the Andhra Pradesh Free Laptop Scheme is to offer laptops at no cost for students in the state in the scheme. The scheme was launched under the leadership of the Chief Minister of AP Shri YS Jagan Mohan Reddy. In this scheme, visually impaired children as well as hearing impaired students orthopaedically handicapped students will get laptops.
Through the distribution of laptops that are available to children in the most disadvantaged areas, they will be able to learn online using laptops. Families who aren’t able to afford laptops or computers facilities to their children because of their financial situation. Andhra Pradesh government has started Andhra Pradesh Free Laptop Scheme for students from these families. The government of Andhra Pradesh has launched a Free Laptop Scheme for students from this Also read-PM Kisan List of Beneficiaries
Benefits and Benefits and AP Free Laptop Scheme
- Andhra Pradesh Free Laptop Scheme 2022 has been announced in the name of the Chief Minister for Andhra Pradesh, Shri YS Jagan Mohan.
- In this program, laptops for free will be given to students in the state.
- The desire to encourage students to pursue their studies will be fostered by this program.
- Students of the state are in a position to continue their studies with this program.
- The program was created for hearing impaired, visually impaired or speech-impaired students in the state.
- Students taking professional studies will also receive the benefit of this program.
- Due to the poor financial state due to the financial crisis, laptops will be offered to students who are eligible under this scheme.
- Students will be taught about laptops only once.
- Applications can be made easily by students via both online and offline channels.
- Welfare will be supervised by seniors and disabled persons.
Eligibility Criteria for AP Free Laptop Scheme
- It is required for applicants to be permanent residents from Andhra Pradesh state.
- Students whose income is less than 15000 per month are eligible to receive laptops for free under this scheme.
- For students whose income for a month is between 15000-20000 rupees will be required to pay half of the amount to be eligible for a laptops under this program.
- If the income for a month of the parents of students is determined to be higher than 20000, they’ll be required to cover the entire price of the laptops provided by this program.
Documents that are required
- Passport Size Photo
- Aadhar Card
- Income Certificate from Parents
- Mobile Number
- Sadrem Certificate
- Bonafide Certificate from College/School
Application Process in the AP Free Laptop Scheme 2022
Candidates who wish to apply under the Andhra Pradesh Free Laptop Scheme are able to apply online or offline application procedure as per the instructions below.
- To begin, you need access your site for Andhra Pradesh Divyang and Senior Citizen Assistance Corporation. The home page of the site will be before you.
- On the homepage of the website, you need to select the option for ” Online Application“. Then, a new page will open before you.
- On this page, you need to click the link “Click Below for More Information” to Apply in different Abled Plans”. Then a new page will open before you.
- Click on the link of “Apply Online” given in the section “Application for Sanction of Laptops”. Then, a new page will open before you.
- The complete information required on the new page , such as the registration number. If you’re not registered, then you have to choose “No”. Then a new form will be shown before you.
- On this page, all details such as name of the person filling in the form, Aadhar card’s number, cell phone, email address and create passwords and re-type password, etc. must be filled in carefully in the format of an Aadhar card. Then you need to click on “Register”.
- If you’re already registered, you can log in with your username and password. Once you’ve done that, choose the option “Apply Online” After clicking on the form, it will appear before you.
- After filling in all the required information on your application, it is now time upload all the required documents and click the option “Submit”.
- This means you’ll be able complete (process to apply to apply for AP Free Laptop Scheme 2022) quickly.
- To begin, you need to visit the official website of Andhra Pradesh differently-abled and Senior Citizen Assistance Corporation. The homepage of the website will appear before you.
- On the homepage of the site You must click”view all” or the ” view all” option within the section of schemes and forms. The next page will appear before you.
- In this particular page, you need to click”read more” or click on the “read further” button that is located under Sanction of Laptops. Following that, the next page will be displayed in front of you.
- Then select”download” or ” download application” option, and take a copy of the.
- On this application, you need fill in all the details requested and attach all required documents.
- Then you must send the form to the department responsible.