In this program, a stipend of 5000 rupees monthly will be given to each beneficiary so they will be able to cover the cost of their expenses.
Lawyers who are eligible from Andhra Pradesh state who want to avail the benefits of being participants in this Andhra Pradesh YSR Law Nestam Scheme 2022 go through this article until the closing.
YSR Law Nestham Scheme 2022
Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan is always taking care of the progress of the state. In view the health of the residents in our state, our government continues developing new schemes. A good example of this is the Andhra Pradesh YSR Law Nestham Scheme, which has been launched for all junior lawyers and advocates of their state.
With this scheme all junior lawyers and advocates will receive an amount of Rs 5000 per month, in order that they will be able to pay for the cost of their services.
A list will be made in the YSR Law Nestham Scheme 2022 where the beneficiaries eligible to participate will be identified following which, after three months, the same procedure will be repeated. New applicants can participate and enjoy the advantages that the plan offers.
A brief overview of Andhra Pradesh YSR Law Nestham Scheme
|Scheme Name||YSR Law Nestham Scheme|
|It was announced by||The government of Andhra Pradesh|
|Beneficiaries||All Junior Advocates and Lawyers of State|
|The Goal||Giving Financial Security to lawyers|
|Category||Andhra Pradesh Government Schemes|
The purpose of YSR Law Nestham Scheme
To improve the quality that education is offered in the state and to offer the financial security of junior lawyers and advocates This is the goal of the government with this scheme called the Andhra Pradesh YSR Law Nestham Scheme.
Through this scheme the government will provide a financial aid amount of the sum of Rs. 5000 will be given to junior advocates and lawyers, in order that they can cover their legal expenses by utilizing the assistance.
After the successful implementation of the the YSR Law Network Scheme in 2022 attorneys who are eligible can complete their legal studies with no financial limitations. Every three months, fresh applicants are invited by this scheme. Because of this, all citizens of the state will continue to be committed to the practice of student law. The state is committed to ensuring that student law is practiced. Also read-AP Free Laptop Scheme 2022
The benefits from YSR Law Nestham Scheme 2022
- In the event of the successful introduction of Youth Service Reform Law Nestham Scheme 2022 All lawyers who are eligible can complete their legal education without financial restrictions.
- The Government of Andhra Pradesh has initiated this program to realize the dream of every student who wants to be a attorney in this state.
- Lawyers and junior advocates will receive the financial security they need under this scheme.
- An amount of assistance of Rs.5000 will be offered to any junior advocate who is eligible and lawyers.
- Through this help, he’ll be able pay the expenses associated with practicing law.
- With the YSR Law Nestham Program it will result in an enhancement in quality of education available in the state.
- After every three months in the state new applicants will be eligible for benefits from this program.
- Since they will be able to benefit of this scheme each student in the state will never stop pursuing legal studies.
- Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohanreddy has announced this plan on the auspicious day of National Lawyers Day.
- A set of rules and procedures have been designed to facilitate the growth of the scheme, in which the list of beneficiaries will be made.
- Only those who’s name is included in the group will be able to participate in this program. This process will repeat every three months.
- To benefit from this scheme, candidates must apply on the official website.
- After the successful implementation of this plan the financial health of all lawyers will improve, and lawyers will also be self-sufficient.
The eligibility criteria in the YSR Law Nestham Scheme
- In order to be eligible under the scheme, applicants must hold a bachelor’s degree in the field of law.
- Candidates have to be registered with the Andhra Pradesh State Bar Council on the rolls of Advocates.
- Law students who passed the law exam in 2019 are qualified to apply under this scheme.
- The advantages from the scheme is that Andhra Pradesh YSR Law Nestham Scheme will be available to one family member per applicant.
- Anyone over 35 years of age are not as eligible to participate in the YSR Law Nestham Scheme.
- An affidavit signed by the senior advocate concerned is required to establish the existence of active practice. Only then the benefits that this plan offers will be accessible.
- The applicant must possess an official certificate of practice within two years of the registration date upon passing the exam administered by the Bar Council of India.
- If the individual decides to leave the law practice for any reason it should be reported to the authorities.
Documents that are required
- A legitimate law degree
- Birth certificate with date of birth
- Affidavit signed by the Senior Advocate
- A certified duplicate of the registration evidence in the Bar Council
- Applicant’s aadhar card
- Secondary school certificate
- Residence details to prove residence
- Copy of bank account
Application Procedures for the YSR Law Nestham Scheme
If interested citizens reside within the State of Andhra Pradesh who want to take advantage of the scheme need to follow the straightforward process below:
- To begin, you need to go to first the web page that is run by the Law Department of Government of Andhra Pradesh. After that, the home page of the site will be displayed to you.
- On the home page of the site, you need to click “Register”. Then, you need complete your Aadhaar numbers below, and then click the button that says Send OTP.
- After you click, enter the OTP that was received on your device within”OTP box” “OTP box”. A fresh application form should appear before you.
- Enter all the information required in the application form. You must also submit all required documents with it. Once you’ve completed that, you’ll need click”submit” “submit” submit button.
- Then, your application form will be sent through this method and your registration will be completed.
Login Procedure under AP YSR Law Nestham Scheme
- To begin, you need to go to your site that is run by the Law Department of Government of Andhra Pradesh. After that, the home page of the site will be displayed to you.
- On the home page of the site You must click on ” Login“. A login form will be displayed before you.
- Once you’ve done that, enter your Aadhar numbers in the provided field, then press”Send OTP” button “Send OTP” button.
- Then you will receive an OTP will be delivered to your mobile, which you need to fill in the required space and then log in to the website.
- This means you’ll be able login into this website. Andhra Pradesh YSR Law Nestham Scheme official website.
Departmental Login Procedure under Andhra Pradesh YSR Law Nestham Scheme
- To begin, you need to go to first the site for the Law Department of Government of Andhra Pradesh. The homepage of the site will be displayed before you.
- On the home page of the site on the homepage, select the option ” Department Login“. A new page will appear before you.
- Once you’ve done that, you need to input the username as well as password on this new page. You must select”Login” and then click on the “Login” choice.
- You can now create a departmental login using the the YSR Law and Nestham Scheme.